Get Your Yell.com Recovery Package
Please read through this page to find out how we can help
So how can Pod actually help?
If you've clicked through to this page, chances are you've fallen victim to Yell.com and their alleged mis-selling and malpractices, you may even be locked into a website with them. We are aware of what is going on and as such we want to help all businesses that have been affected by them. We understand your trust in digital marketing may be low right now, and that trying your luck with another agency seems like the last thing you'd want to do, however at Pod we are truly different.
We pride ourselves on our transparent approach to marketing, removing the complicated jargon so you can clearly understand what it is we are doing for you, the results it will get you and how it will help.
Please see below some examples of our work
Here's how we helped GK Plumbing
Before coming to Pod Digital, GK Plumbing & Heating were overspending on marketing with Yell. Their expenditure vs ROI was unimpressive and was simply not what the team at GK was expecting. After an initial call with Pod Digital’s company owner, Mike Mckinlay, Gareth, a plumber with over 25 years experience in the plumbing and heating industry and his wife, Kelly took the plunge and opted to invest smartly in their online marketing.
Our web design portfolio
What do I get in my recovery package?
To get you out of the mud and onto a path of real success, we're offering a "recovery package" that will give you the peace of mind you deserve and turn your marketing spend into a positive Return-On-Investment .
In this recovery package, you will get:
- A 3 month money back guarantee on any form of marketing with us
- £500's worth of consultancy FREE
- A Thorough and regular analysis of your marketing performance
- A dedicated account manager who will understand your business and offer ongoing advice and support
For people locked in with a Yell website - We can build a brand new website for you.
- You'll get 10% off ALL new website builds with us
- You can spread the cost on a monthly basis
- At the end of term, you will own the website
- You get a dedicated account manager who can make changes to your website